With the new VBePay system, businesses are able to make payments and update their information with ease.

Please note that the business location address cannot be changed in the portal. You will have to call Business Taxpayers or complete the amendment located on our Documents and Forms page. If you are an existing business, you can enroll in the portal and link it to your existing business account for e-filings or renewals.

VBePay Enrollment 

You will need the following information to create your business account on the portal:

  • ​Business account number.
  • Federal ID or Social Security numbers (whichever you used to initially register your business).
  • ZIP code used for your business mailing address​.


What can you do on the new online portal after your account is created?

  • NEW! File your annual business tangible property return.

  • Apply for a new business license.

  • File your business license renewal.

  • Pay for your business license renewal.

  • File and pay your monthly trustee taxes for meals, lodging, transient occupancy, and admissions.

  • File and pay your quarterly short-term rental return.

  • Pay your outstanding, delinquent business fees, except property.

  • Update your business account, mailing address, and phone number.

  • Notify us if your business is closed or is closing.

Payments can be made by ACH/e-check at no charge. Payments can be made by a major credit card with a 2.5% fee or $1.00, whichever is greater.

  • Online payments made prior to 7:30 p.m. will be processed the following business day.
  • Payments made online after 7:30 p.m. will be processed in two (2) business days.

If you have questions, please contact the Business Taxpayers' Division of the Commissioner of the Revenue's office, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (757) 385-4515.​